Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Giant Sunflower

I can not believe how long it has been since I posted. The summer is just flying by. I have been working in the yard but mostly in the early morning or late evenings. We are just too hot.

Yesterday I asked my Dear Hubby to cut down the sunflower. It was huge and had starting killing all the plants trapped under it. I did not plant it but it really liked the front flower bed. The neighborhood toddlers loved to hide behind it and play in the bird bath. They were so cute splashing around back there when they thought we could not see them. I am sure they will miss the huge thing more than I will.
Giant Sunflower

Dear Hubby by the Sunflower.


Carrying off the plant. He didn't want to stop and let me take pictures. I am just glad he was home to cut it down for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment