Thursday, March 8, 2012

What to do?

The storm is here. That is dirt in the sky - not clouds
Our wonderful warm weather is a thing of the past. A winter storm arrived this morning. We have 40 - 50 mph winds and we hit our high at 7:30 this morning. We should have rain, snow, and wind until Saturday. So much fun! With all outdoor activities canceled, Alex and I have to find new fun things to do. We have been working on his colors so today I found a way to make orange. We started out with Red Ketchup and Yellow Mustard. Then he was able to mix them together to get orange.

Yellow and Red
Starting to Mix


All Done!
It only kept him busy for 15 mins but it allowed me to sit at the table and drink my diet Mountain Dew. It is the little things, right?

2 comments:

  1. Right! What fun for Alex. I'll have to remember to let Alicyn make "orange" the next time she visits. Then I'll scrape it into a jar and save it to put on hamburgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex played with his bag off and on all afternoon. He really enjoyed showing Daddy tonight. Then he busted the bag and I had a mess to clean off the table!

    ReplyDelete